I have a genuine and generous passion for helping people improve their lives. For the last 19 years, I have used fitness as a way of achieving that passion. Exercise, specifically personal training, has been my vehicle to connecting with and positively impacting thousands of individuals. Most of these connections have been in the form of simple assistance with exercise technique, explanation of concepts, or even the often-needed words of encouragement and my belief in them.
Most of my time is spent working with individuals or small groups, building lasting relationships to fine tune their exercise program, and improving my ability to motivate others so they stay committed and achieve their goals. Over my career, I have had the privilege of working with so many wonderful people who have had as much of a positive impact on me as I hope I have had on them.
I am very excited about being apart of Team Synergy! The wonderful people and great environment feels like a perfect fit for my passion, enthusiasm, experience, and character! Thank you Justin! And Margaret! And Boot Camp classes! Thank you SilverSneakers® gang for taking my under your wing. And a very special THANK YOU to all my clients—I believe you can, so you can!
- Health, Exercise, & Sport Science, PSU
- American Council on Exercise, Personal Fitness Trainer Certified
- National Strength and Conditioning Association, Certified Fitness Trainer (pending)
- Specializing in Facilitated (PNF) Stretching
- Extensive experience with Parkinson’s, MS, Diabetes, Pre- & Post-Rehab, blind individuals, including home visits
- American Heart Association CPR, AED certified