What is Boot Camp?
Boot Camp is an indoor/outdoor group training program designed to get you in to the best shape in the shortest, safest possible time regardless of your current fitness level. Boot Camp incorporates cardio conditioning and functional fitness instruction in a fun, energetic, and highly motivating atmosphere. We strongly believe you’ll enjoy our unique style of training and the constant variety we offer.
Boot Camp focuses on team unity, support, and inspiring one another to overcome mental and physical challenges to reach your personal goals.
There are two class options: Boot Camp and Express Boot Camp. Boot Camp is the full-length class and runs 45 minutes. Express Boot Camp is just as intense, but class runs for a total of 30 minutes. Both formats are offered Monday through Friday.
What if I’m sedentary, a fitness novice, or fit and looking for a challenge? Is Boot Camp the right class for me?
Our program is designed to offer a safe, structured, and progressive coaching environment. No Camper is left behind or asked to complete more than they are capable of doing safely. Upon entering the program, all Campers are assessed to determine their current fitness level.
No matter what your fitness goal is, you’ll find Boot Camp is the program to help you achieve it! Women and men of all ages, abilities, and fitness levels who regularly attend Boot Camp achieve incredible results. Please see the before-and-after pictures for proof.
Why should I take the Boot Camp program at Synergy Fitness? Why shouldn’t I just go workout at my local gym?
Unlike a traditional health club or gym, you aren’t going to encounter intimidation, overcrowding, boredom, or broken down equipment. Best of all, we are the ONLY fitness and weight loss program in the area to offer a “see results or get your money back” guarantee!
Because of the smaller class sizes at Synergy Fitness, this group training program has the feel of a one-on-one session with the trainer; you aren’t going to get lost in the crowd.
What results can I expect to achieve?
You can expect to become more physically fit and toned as you lose inches and unwanted body fat. On average, you’ll drop 3-6 pounds, 1-2 dress sizes, and 2-5% body fat for every 30 days. The program includes exercises designed to firm your entire body, reduce body fat, and increase strength and confidence.
Boot Camp-to-Go: This plan is ideal for the Camper who cannot attend class on a consistent basis because of their life’s hectic schedule. Synergy Fitness will design a program for you to complete at a home gym (or perhaps at the hotel gym if you travel a lot) 90% of the time. The other 10% (or 2 classes) are done here at Synergy Fitness.