Strength, balance & core training help prevent injury by strengthening muscles, increasing bone density, and have been proven to increase metabolic rate (caloric expenditure while at rest). The more muscle you’ve got, the more calories you’ll burn, even at rest.
Personal Training Benefits
- Increases resting metabolic rate
- Elevates blood level of HDL (good cholesterol)
- Improves balance, coordination, and posture
- Decreases resting heart rate, blood pressure, and risk for injury
- Reduces risk for osteoporosis and low-back pain
- Improves sleep, enhances mood, and increases energy level
- Helps the body fight infection and improves immunity
- Provides an overall enhanced quality of life and confidence
- Enables you to train on your own time/schedule
Personal Training Options
Private sessions are 60 min in duration. Each session includes dynamic warm-up, movement prep and the workout of the day designed around your specific goals and fitness level. Private coaching is recommended if you have been sedentary for a long period of time, are training for a specific sport or event, have significant health limitations, or just prefer the additional attention and accountability.
Once you’ve determined the style of personal training that’s right for you, we’ll assign you a trainer based on your needs and the trainer’s experience and niche. From there, you’ll schedule your sessions with your trainer for the day(s) and time(s) that work best for you and the trainer’s availability.
Option A – Private (One-on-One)
Option B – Semi Private (Small Group 2-4)
$60/hr, $15 each additional participant
One-on-One or with One or Two Others?
To best suit the needs of our members, we offer private coaching with personalized program design in both one-on-one and small group settings.
One-on-one coaching is a phenomenal way to receive the undivided attention of one of our expert coaches, but if it doesn’t fit into your budget, we encourage you to consider our small group coaching option.
What are the benefits of small-group coaching?
- More bang for your buck – Small group coaching is about half the price of an average private training session, but you still get a program designed specifically for your needs. That means you can train with your coach more frequently for the same investment, and can be an effective tool for those on a limited budget.
- Train with a friend or meet a new friend – If you have a training partner already, great! If not, we will partner you with another individual who has a similar desire to achieve their fitness goals. Both of you will benefit from the support of training with a partner.